Fascial Stretch Therapy
What is it?
Fascial Stretch TherapyTM (FST) is a pain-free, table-based system of assisted stretching that aids in improving flexibility, performance, strength, and pain relief by focusing on the body’s fascial tissue and joint capsules.
What does it do?
FST is one of the most effective ways to increase joint range of motion, reduce pain caused by muscle tightness/imbalance, and restore proper function to muscles and joints.
Benefits also include
- Stress reduction
- Improved flexibility
- Decreased muscle tension
- Improved performance and strength as a result of new ranges of motion being created
- Reduction in pain caused by tight or imbalanced muscles
Who is it for?
- Anyone who has been cleared by a physician for active movement
- Athletes of all levels
- Those recovering from injuries
- Anyone looking to improve flexibility, mobility, and physical performance
- Anyone looking to reduce stress